Leading Government client at Eveleigh is looking to hire a Test Analyst on a 6 months contract + possible extension. APPLY NOW!
Experience and ability to develop and deliver applications testing services within agreed time, cost and quality expectations. Develop detailed test plans and test cases from business process models and systems designs and providing status reporting against test plans for stakeholders. Problem solving skills. Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrating your knowledge of writing and executing test plans and full life cycle testing
- Management of the Applications to ensure high quality of services are delivered
- Review, estimate, and identify test conditions and objectives, whilst ensuring appropriate testing coverage, and recommending best practice improvements as needed with stakeholders
- Provide input to testing strategies and create relevant test plans and reports whilst contributing to high level documentation aimed at minimizing incidents and ensure continuous momentum
- Manage work allocation to meet test service deliverables, engagement demands.
- Effective reporting of the Testing progress.
- Experience in Functional, Regression, System Integration, sanity testing
- Must have written full test plans and be able to elaborate on what requirements and considerations are involved
- Working knowledge of different testing methodologies.
- Coordinating and Collaborating with Business stakeholders to understand the Business Requirements
- Understanding of Test Tools i.e. Micro focus ALM, JIRA, Confluence is desirable.
If this Sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856