Telephony Systems Engineer, Contact Centre Platforms
- Kogarah, NSW
How will I Help?
The Telephony Systems Engineer Contact Centre Platforms role is responsible for providing expert services and knowledge in relation to designing, engineering, and implementing critical contact centre platforms and application services.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Supports Service Owner in defining and maintaining portfolio specific service strategy, roadmap, and catalogue offerings
- Assists project delivery portfolios with subject matter expert Infrastructure Service Engineering consulting
- Assists in defining and qualifying demand for new Infrastructure services and patterns
- Develops service or pattern design and blueprints for end-to-end operational Infrastructure services
- Represents Contact Centre Engineering at relevant forums, design committees and project engagements
- Supports in ensuring new service or pattern design adherence to defined enterprise architecture, design blueprints, roadmaps and standards are followed
- Provides effective support in ensuring Operational Readiness and Design Assurance are adhered to at each agreed Solution Engineering Life Cycle stage gate
- Assists Service Owner in effective governance of vendor/supplier provided services or pattern solutions
- Review of vendor/supplier architectures & designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, resourcing, and integration pattern considerations within the wider technology ecosystem
- Clearly define and cost technical solutions for business problems and outcomes by using appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise architecture.
- Develop and maintain high quality service architecture and service design documentation where required based on agreed Solution Engineering Life Cycle stage gates
- Assist our key business stakeholders with defining and maturing business and functional requirements for new initiatives
- Participate in continuous improvement practices to improve and evolve service offerings
- Mentoring and supporting other engineering and operational team members including driving shift left initiatives
- Provide rapid response as a subject matter expert during high impact incidents
What's in it for me?
You'll play a significant part of the Contact Centre platforms team. We will soon be embarking on a multi-year journey to refresh a large majority of critical voice and contact centre services, and this role will expose a successful candidate to an exciting technology transformation and alignment to our strategic technology directives.
We'll back you in the development of your career, internal career prospects, and flexible working. You'll also keep learning to grown, backed by a fantastic team of people with a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, experience, education and/or expertise:
- Must have extensive Contact Centre domain experience in a design & engineering technical role, working in a large scale and complex IT environment.
- Must have a deep understanding of enterprise Contact Centre technologies including SIP based contact centre platforms, SIP carriage & routing, IVR, Speech Recognition/NLU, CTI & Desktop Integration, Workforce Optimisation suites.
- Must have exposure to the Avaya Aura stack including Communication Manager, Session Manager, System Manager, Application Enablement Services, and/or Experience Portal
- Deep understanding of open standard IP voice protocols such as SIP, SDP, RTP
- Sound understanding of horizontal technology domains such as security, networks, and infrastructure platforms
- Advanced analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter with initiative, drive to learn, and an ownership mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate with key and senior stakeholders and understand business and customer centric outcomes
- A sound understanding of a financial services operating environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Relevant technical certifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, SSCA are desirable
What is it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team of people who love helping others succeed. Working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Recruitment Consultant - Experis
+61 432 504 775
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856