Our leading Government client is looking for a Technical Specialist for a 12 months contract with a possible extension. APPLY NOW!
Essential skills and experience required:
- Relevant IT Certifications, Microsoft MCSE (cloud discipline)
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a high availability cloud infrastructure driven environment and/or in a 24x7 production environment
- 2+ years administrative experience in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure and/or a competing cloud platform
- Familiar with scripting and other automation techniques
- Strong team player. Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in hands-on troubleshooting of complex systems problems that includes capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability, or high availability initiatives.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Experience with the following technologies:
o Windows Infrastructure (2012/2016/2019)
o Azure A/D with SSO integration
o Azure infrastructure and micro-service implementation, management, and support
o Microsoft Office 365 platform management
o Networking and firewall technologies
(for more information see Senior Systems Administrator PD attached)
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856