Leading Government client at Paramatta is looking for a Technical BA Integration and Data on a 6 months contract. APPLY NOW!
Extensive experience in a Technical Business Analyst capacity within a Government department or private sector.
- Experience in working within an agile team focusing on capturing and documenting data and interface requirements for development
- Ability to quantify business needs and extract requirements that will be delivered as part of the business solution.
- Ability to observe operating NSWPF business units and depict their operation in terms of products, data models and Rummler-Brache Diagrams
- Ability to document User stories and requirements in a specification that Integration developers can develop against.
- Ability to dissect Business processes or user stories to identify data types, classifications and integrations required to support the processes
- Navigate and work with a range of NSWPF Business Units to understand delivery capabilities and needs.
- Experience of mapping / defining integrations between a COTS based package to Inhouse built systems
- Work with technical teams to design, document and test system integrations.
- Coordinate the development of technical specifications in collaboration with relevant teams to ensure specific user requirements are clearly communicated in technical terms for submission to systems development.
- Experience with industry integration platforms and concepts, i.e. REST, JSON, XML, MuleSoft, IBM IIB;
- Ability to write Integration specifications
- Proven experience conducting workshops with business and technical SMEs, eliciting technical requirements supporting business, data and integration needs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Exceptional Stakeholder management experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856