Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $700 + Super
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to assist in the planning and development of a Disaster Recovery solution to be placed over the new Student Management System.
You Must Have Previously:
- Worked on projects with Student Management Systems (Ellucian or Tribal or similar)
- Created detailed requirements documentation for the design, build and implementation of Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP).
- Analysed policies, procedures and requirements for disaster recovery administration and business continuity based on industry-standard best practices.
- Documented procedures for the restoration of mission-critical business applications in the event of natural disasters, technical failures, power outages, and human interference.
- Created detailed requirements for Disaster Recovery infrastructure, network and capabilities.
- Experience in previous Disaster Recovery solutions and frameworks including plans for critical systems restoration, guiding testing and recovery and reporting.
If this sounds like you, then click apply now or cal Shayal Chandra on 0415042457 to find out more.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856