Network and Systems Engineer
Seeking a Systems Engineer, 12 months contract, experience in the implementation and support of enterprise network applications as well as experience in supporting and implementing network infrastructure components.
- Facilitate the implementation, support and development of network initiatives and applications arising from projects the department has undertaken.
- Co-ordinate with IT teams and key stakeholders to deliver solutions.
- Production of operational, functional and technical documents as required for Information Technology Directorate teams.
- Facilitate the planning, implementation, support and documentation of network infrastructure related activities on a day-to-day basis.
- The role requires demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of enterprise network applications as well as experience in supporting and implementing network infrastructure components.
- Candidates with past experience in support of applications and software related to network infrastructure and services will be preferable
- Expertise in network application/software that relates to data analytics.
- Intermediate knowledge on network tools and applications.
- General knowledge in the implementation of large enterprise networks including routing, switching, wireless and security products.
If it sounds like you, please hit apply and submit your application asap.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856