Greythorn Australia in partnership with Lockheed Martin Australia is seeking a Systems Integration Test Lead to grow, inspire and lead multiple connected software integration teams in the delivery of new & upgraded Air defence systems as part of the AIR6500 Program.
The System Integration & Test Lead will be responsible for the coordination of Agile software integration teams and growing these teams as required based on careful analysis of team capabilities to meet contractual demands.
Lockheed Martin Australia (LMA) is an industry leader in defence and technology, and the trusted 5th Generation mission systems partner to Australia and its alliance partners around the world. Looking to the future, LMA's focus is on creating a next-generation integrated air and missile defence solution that will connect our air, land, sea, space and cyber systems and establish the Australian Defence Force as one of the most highly advanced defence forces in the world.
The PROGRAM OF WORK:
AIR6500 is the RAAF's $3 billion program to develop a joint air battle management system that maximises the sensor capabilities offered by 5th Gen systems. AIR 6500 will create a fully networked 'system of systems' that synchronises air and missile defence operations in joint and coalition environments, improving situational awareness and enhancing the speed of decision making in the joint engagement zone.
The position will act as the single point of contact for all AIR6500 system and software integration and test related communications.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, document and maintain the system integration strategy in accordance with the overall Engineering Strategy
- Lead the team in the development of Acceptance Test Plans and System Thread design artefacts.
- Integrate the Test team with the software team to deliver Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline processes.
- Lead the High-level design of the Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Lead the execution of the System Integration Strategy
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Substantial experience with Integration Test and Evaluation of software, components, subsystems and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of modern tools and methodologies and test integration into a CI/CD build pipeline.
- 5+ years of IT team leadership experience. Ideally leading a team/ s of Test Engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to synchronise integration and test activities with an Agile delivery life-cycle.
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies (VMWare, Linux KVM).
- Experience working within the Defence engineering industry.
Due to Defence Security clearance requirements, ONLY AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS can be considered for this role.
Technology & Digital
Senior Recruitment Account Manager
+61 8 8214 6201
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856