We have an exciting contract opportunity to join one of the most dynamic Fintech environments in the industry. Working within a small, high performing team, you will bring a passion to deliver nothing less than quality results and exceptional customer experience.
- Enjoy a flexible working arrangement
- CBD location with great potential for a long term engagement
- Sink your teeth into technically exciting projects in Fintech
This is a Solution Designer role with a difference.
The right candidate will bring with them exceptional communications and relationship management skills along with the capability to seamlessly manage various business requirements (story creation, acceptance criteria, etc) as well as to produce and manage Software Architecture and complex Integration Solution Design.
As Solution Designer, you will combine your Analysis and Design expertise with your strong Business Relationship skills, to deliver Customer Solutions projects and specifically within the banking and payments domain.
To be successful you will bring with you:
- A background in Banking & Finance, with Payments domain being an added advantage
- Relevant Tertiary & industry qualifications
- A background in software development and engineering (.Net & SQL Server environment advantageous)
- Strong microservice/cloud/API hands on experience in design and the experience in designing, developing and implementing API's.
- Software Architecture and Product R&D / Application Design experience - including the design and implementation of enterprise multi-tier software solutions (e.g. database, business log, integration, APIs, user interface, etc)
- Skilled in complex Integration designs
- Experienced in automation of processes
- Exceptional communications & interpersonal skills, which includes listening skills.
- Able to consult to various parts of the business and manage stakeholders across various parts of the business
- Previous Pre-sales experience would be highly regarded
- Experienced in working within Agile delivery environments, as well as with tools such as JIRA, Confluence and automated testing languages such as Cucumber.
If you bring the passion for delivering nothing less than quality results, a true team player at heart and willing to go above your scope to support delivery, we would welcome your application.
This is an exciting contract opportunity with view of long-term extension.
Please note: With respect, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856