- A uniquely positioned Permanent Opportunity
- Join one of the most successful companies in the industry today
- .Net / Core, C#, WPF, WCF
Our client is a leading name in the industry with a global presence.
With expansion across various projects and product offerings, they have an opportunity for .NET Software Engineers to work on some industry leading initiatives.
To be successful we seek:
- Solid experience in Full Stack Development - .Net, .Net Core, C#, WPF, WCF
- Experience across both design and development, and the ability to turn requirements into technical specifications
- Strong technical knowledge across integration - REST API, etc.
- SQL Server and RDBMS expeirence
- Experience across OOA and OOD principles
- Experienced in deploying software solutions on-prem and on-cloud
- Well versed in working across CI/CD environments
- Highly beneficial (but not mandatory) is secure coding practices
- A strong communicator with well developed engagement skills
This is a wonderful opportunity with a company with one of the highest employee engagements in the market today.
If this sounds like you and if you would like a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please send through your updated CV today.
Please note: Although only shortlisted candidates can be contacted, your application will be considered for the other opportunities we have on our desk.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856