- Design and improve software that meets the user needs prioritised by the team.
- Write clear, secure and well-tested code that's easy for others to re-use.
- Work with other team members to understand what needs to be built.
- Operate the services developed by the team and identify issues in production.
- Collaborates with other developers to continually improve the overall quality of the codebase.
- Create simple solutions that meet user needs with both frontend and backend technologies
- Deliver and produce a test-driven or behaviour-driven development and continuous integration / continuous delivery cadence
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with other JS tools and libraries highly regarded, eg. Webpack, Babel, and Jasmine
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS and SASS
- Specific knowledge of common web security issues and how to avoid them
- Experience developing and iterating software in agile multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong understanding of common patterns for developing maintainable and scalable web applications
- Understand how web applications are operated in production (eg. familiarity with platform-as-a-service and building twelve-factor apps)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Collaborative, curious and helpful
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Must have a current Baseline clearance
Location of work: Canberra
Long contract opportunity
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856