I am working with a client in Melbourne CBD, they are currently going through a growth phase and are looking to expand their team.
The purpose of the role:
My client is uplifting the capability of their managed Security Operations Centre (SOC) and migrating from the incumbent Managed SOC provider, SecureWorks to a new provider, AARNet. The overall purpose of the SOC Analyst position have an operational and technical security focus with a primary responsibility for proactively monitoring and responding to security events, conducting proactive offensive security assessments, and actively seeking to
improve security operations capabilities at VU.
- Proactively monitor security events and alerts
- Investigate and mitigate security incidents
- Conduct threat hunting and root cause analysis
- Assist with the deployment, tuning and reporting setup of new security services and platforms
The main skills for this role:
- Demonstrated experience managing security vulnerabilities
- Experience working with SIEM/SOAR technologies
- Vulnerability management using Qualys
- 4+ years of experience minimum
- Industry recognised certification such as: CompTIA, Security+, CND, Cisco Cyber Ops or CCNP
If you want a career where you can use our experience to deliver real results, this is the one for you.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion about your current career movements, press apply now.
Due to the large amount of applications, only the successful candidates will be contacted.