Role: Service Designer x 2
Estimated start date: 31-01-2022
Location of work Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Victoria
Length of contract: 12 month contract
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 month extensions. Subject to funds availability and delegate approval
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Our client is building significant digital capability within the Congestion Busting Program. They seek a Service Designer to join a multi-disciplinary team to identify how services being developed can better meet the user needs. Given the nature of this transformation, it is important that the Service Designer enables an environment that makes the prescribed services usable, easy and desirable. A strong focus on researching customer/user behaviour and common responses is critical to creating new processes that aligns user, business and technology needs that will deliver effective digital capability.
- Design the end-to-end journey of services across transactions, products, content and business processes.
- Collaborate with user researchers and stakeholders to form the bigger strategic picture.
- Identify and prototype concepts to transform the service based on user needs.
- Work in an agile manner to deliver design and research activities
- Work to the Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard
- Develop effective user experience design and accessibility
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in service design for large scale transformations
- Demonstrable experience in solving complex problems based on evidence, analysis and investigation
- Strong track record working in agile and multi-disciplinary teams
- Human Centred Design approach to service delivery
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Influencing and guiding decisions with senior stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating quality visual materials, like journey maps, user scenarios and concepts
- Exceptional ability in prototyping concepts to test hypotheses
- Strong understanding of the social and digital context for transformation
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form.
If this of interest then please share your CV now by applying via the link below and we will be in touch with you soon.