This government department requires a Senior Technical Specialist to join their Brisbane CBD based team on an initial contract until 31/12/21. You will support Cloud Services and Infrastructure activities, providing ICT technical advice and expertise on Microsoft Cloud and 3rd party applications and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical advice and application support regarding Microsoft Cloud solutions and platforms
- Maintain and deploy Microsoft O365 applications and solutions
- Assess and provide advice on feature releases and lead projects and initiatives to ensure successful implementation
- Provision of advice and configuration and development on both functional and technical design improvements in line with Microsoft product roadmaps
- Perform systems integration testing and architectural reviews of changes and enhancements
- Monitor Microsoft roadmaps and ensure solutions changes are aligned
- Consult with all levels of business to maximise return from available Microsoft technologies and IT services
- Deliver business facing support services supporting the effective use, support, and administration of core business applications and related technologies
- Customise, implement, and govern procedures designed to ensure that assigned business teams are receiving maximum return from investments in technology and that service delivery is in line with agreed SLAs
- Form part of project delivery teams, as required, to support the effective implementation of new systems and technologies
- Maintain effective relationships with technology vendors and suppliers to ensure third party SLAs are achieved
- Other duties as directed to support delivery of departmental priorities.
As the successful incumbent of the role you will meet the following essential requirements:
- Understanding or ability to obtain and understand Technology Trends and Solutions
- Vendor and Service Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Cloud Applications and 3rd Party Applications
- Systems Administration and Operational Management Processes and Procedures
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
To be considered for this role simply click 'Apply' ensuring you attach an up to date resume and statement of suitability.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856