- Be part of a new revolutionary product
- Large organisation with numerous benefits and WFH
- A coveted opportunity for an experience Python Developer
Our client offers one of the BEST environments to thrive in. Not only will you be working on revolutionary projects, you also are given benefits like no other - especially around your own professional development which they heavily invest into.
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer with:
- Extensive experience developing in Python.
- Proven expertise in REST API design and implementation using current web server development tools and methodologies
- A history of developing robust and secure applications.
- Ability to collaborate and grow with a multidisciplinary, regionally dispersed software engineering team;
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
- Within the DevOps area, broad knowledge and experience with:
o Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services preferred);
o CI/CD pipelines; and
o Docker and Kubernetes deployments.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the rest of the team to understand client, product and internal requirements for building and deploying our AI and ML solutions and translating those requirements into software that materially impact the business and improve customer experience.
- Identify performance, accuracy or quality issues and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Full lifecycle of application code, from design through to delivery and deployment, including DevOps practices.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies, processes and procedures.
Keep updated by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856