Senior Business Analyst
Estimated Start: December
Initial Contract Duration: 12 months
Extension: 6 months
Number of extension: 2
Security Clearance: Able to obtain Baseline
Leadership and Accountability
- Provide expertise across a broad range of Interoperability activities potentially relating to the work of different program areas.
- Take responsibility for the achievements of own and team outcomes, monitor progress and follow through to deliver quality outcomes.
- Recommend strategic directions for area of responsibility and consider wider agency implications when making decisions.
- Consider and effectively manage competing priorities and strategic directions when achieving team planning and project outcomes in line with agency goals and objectives.
- Provide a significant contribution to innovation and business improvement strategies.
- Engage with risk, including the conduct of risk assessment and risk management activities for area of responsibility.
- Accountable for the achievement of own and team outcomes, monitoring progress and following through to ensure the delivery of quality outcomes including managing competing priorities to develop and complete the following business analytical activities:
- Requirements gathering from a range of internal and external stakeholders, focusing on business needs and how multiple stakeholder needs can be addressed (e.g., consumers, healthcare providers, government).
- Impact assessment of proposals on current activities.
- Coordination of inputs on draft documents and analysis of feedback.
- Prioritisation of initiatives within strategic documents.
- Communication of complex policy ideas and articulating key points in diagrams/graphics etc.
- Working across the business to identify and understand how other projects impact the teams work (overlap, contribution, shared direction).
Management Diversity and Span
- Accountable to lead the analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of new and existing Agency Interoperability initiatives; taking responsibility for:
- setting tasks and priorities;
- managing workflow to understand dependencies; and
- seeking and facilitating contributions to business and project requirements through workshops and feedback systems to ensure a consultative and coordinated solution co-design.
- Coordinate and undertake detailed or sensitive projects that impact on the strategic, political or operational outcomes of the agency.
- Plan and monitor work processes, direct and coordinate quality assurance practices and set performance indicators.
- Build capability in a team environment through coaching others, providing performance feedback, conflict resolution and encouraging career development.
- Exercise autonomy and initiative in team management and allocation of resources and managing finances to meet objectives.
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation.
- Promote the agency's business objectives through key strategic relationships with range of stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a range of stakeholder relationships.
- Establish and maintain internal and external networks.
- Represent and explain the views of the agency at cross-agency meetings and other forums.
- Present the agency's position in the context of more complex issues.
- Manage stakeholders through change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities.
- Identify new stakeholders considering future needs/direction and a changing environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - Click APPLY today!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856