As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining the functional and technical requirements for the Service Integrity portion of the department as well as support any requirements changes for the recent deployments
- Facilitating clear and open communication between business users, developers, product owner, and project manager
- Lead the business with transition and post transition activities such as showcases and demonstrations
- Engaging with business, system owners and subject matter experts to own deliverables and drive workshops to achieve targeted outcome.
- Lead in the elaboration of the user stories and requirements
- Support the development of template documents to be used in CRM
- Implement functional testing and facilitate UAT to ensure requirements acceptance criteria are met
- Elaborate and configure screens, prototypes and business process flows with the business users
- Ability to set up and lead in Agile framework and ceremonies to deliver sprint development ceremonies and rituals with the team: Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst on software projects with demonstrated experience in customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Demonstrate strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Understanding and experience in analysis for Case Management, particularly with sensitive data and complex business processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the planning, workshop facilitation, identification an elicitation, and documentation.
- Review and analysis to produce business cases, business requirements, business processes (as-is and to-be), functional requirements, and related documentation as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in creating Agile artefacts, particularly user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experienced in developing and understanding process diagrams, use-cases, data flows, entity relationship diagrams, business process flows, and others as necessary.
- Experienced in supporting the hand-over to BAU of new business solutions, business processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively use workplace tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Teams.
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and other O365 products
- Experience in analysis, and an understanding of, Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and architecture
- Capability to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be advantageous.
- Understanding of advanced find, logical views, reports, and PowerBI would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a short-term contract for 2-months with a possible extension. To be considered simply click Apply and upload an up-to-date resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856