The specified personnel will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to document current technical processes including ETL and subsequent report development
- Elicit requirements and produce a comprehensive requirements document
- Developing as-is and to-be process maps
- Developing a change management plan and supporting activities
- Providing regular progress reports to the Director and Senior Executives
- Managing stakeholder engagement
- Identifying synergies with similar projects and requirements within the department
- Preparing a business case on solution options, including recommendation
Experienced working on data warehouses, data models and data migration
Document technical processes including ETL and subsequent report development.
Knowledge of BI architecture
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856