I am currently working with a multinational professional services organisation, currently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Resilience Manager to join their growing team.
This is a full-time oportunity with a great career progression available.
Role and Responsibilities
The IT Service Continuity Manager reports to the Head of Security Engagements, a team within the Information Security Office (ISO). This role leads the development, implementation, and governance of the Technology Continuity Management Program. Identifies information and communication systems that support the critical business processes and manages the relationship with specialists who have authority for those systems. Evaluates the critical risks associated with systems operation and identifies priority areas for improvement. Designs and implements a testing strategy to ensure that continuity plans and procedures address exposure to risk including material reputational, regulatory and or legal impacts, and that agreed levels of continuity are maintained.
The core functions of this role include:
- Lead the Technology Continuity Management program including the design, development and implementation of the overall strategy for Technology Continuity
- Oversee the governance of the Technology Continuity Management program
- Engage stakeholders across the firm to ensure alignment with their Technology Continuity programs
- Engage vendors and critical 3rd parties to assess continuity based risks
- Perform all Technology Continuity governance activities, including budgeting, strategic planning, and reporting
- Understand relevant industry regulations and frameworks required by clients relating to technology continuity (including ISO 22301, ISO 27001, NIST framework, ITIL, CPS/SPS 231,CPS/SPS 232,CPS 234 etc)
- Assess the impact of changes to internal and external systems, applications, and infrastructure to determine impacts to technology continuity
- Provide meaningful challenge to the business to drive ownership and accountability of technology continuity deliverables
- Collaborate with ITS and Operational teams on identification and management of technology and business continuity related risks; Drive synergies with existing programs
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements
- Support business resilience focused activities across the Firm including Operational Resilience Reviews (ORR):
- Conducting Technology ORR for Client Services and Business Services (Level 2)
- Conducting Technology ORR for Applications (Level 3)
- Conducting Technology Process ORR for Client Services (level 4) where required
- Conducting Third Party Reviews (level 5) where required
- Monitor and track program compliance and effectiveness in collaboration with the governance committee through the development and ongoing maintenance of dashboards and metrics for management awareness
- Design, maintain and communicate technology continuity plans for identified business critical systems to ensure ongoing service provision during disaster or similar events
- Secure resources (people and financial) as required to fulfil annual continuity program requirements
- Schedule, run, and report on simulated exercises to evaluate the effectiveness of firm wide recovery plans
- Oversight and prioritisation of vulnerabilities affecting the firm
- Assist Crisis Management & Incident Management teams during service disruption events
- Educate and train staff in practices of technology and business continuity and provide ongoing SME guidance and assistance to Client Services on Technology Continuity matters.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
This role requires:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in information security, business, or information technology
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT Management roles, preferably with involvement in Information Security, Risk management, IT Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity
- Criminal Records Check
- This position is desired to have knowledge of the following tools, security frameworks and requirements:
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856