Security Clearance: Able to obtain Baseline
Contract: 12 months
Extension: 12 months
- Educate others in agile methodologies, techniques, processes and tools and provide coaching, leadership and training in line with agile methodologies;
- Accountable to develop comprehensive delivery backlog with top-down planning, efforts estimation and task tracking through DevOps process;
- Resourcefully facilitate program delivery using agile practices, processes and tools, including rituals such as sprint planning, scrum meetings, iteration reviews and retrospectives and developing agile artefacts;
- Plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once;
- Identify and analyse risks, issues, opportunities, develop and lead change strategies, and monitor outcomes to foster a culture of continuous improvement;
- Design and implement agile operating working models and strategies based on localised context and requirement;
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders and/or other government agencies and industries to identify opportunities and achieve delivery outcomes;
- Facilitate and lead complex agile ceremonies, provide recommendations and manage outcomes, through servant leadership;
- Resolve complex issues using professional knowledge and experience and identify and analyse alternative courses of actions and their implications;
- Negotiate deliverables, support levels, and workflows to ensure effective delivery of business outcomes; and
Dont miss out on this opportunity - click APPLY today.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856