Leading government client based in Sydney CBD (WFM) is looking a Salesforce Business Analyst. 12 Months contract + Potential extension.
BE A PART OF A MAJOR PROJECT
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Acts independently with regards to developing processes and solving problems to deliver high quality work on time and within budget
- Acts independently and uses initiative in performing the role's core work functions
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers and clearly communicating business requirements by accurately capturing them into EPICs and User Stories for the technical development team
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- 8+ years of experience in similar roles as a Business Analyst with strong skills in delivering process, Analytic/BI projects, change and reporting solutions for business areas
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with a focus across Salesforce CRM implementations
- Experienced and skilled in both process and data analytical skills
- Candidates with Salesforce certifications will be preferred.
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856