Our large federal government client is seeking a Release Support Officer to support the Infrastructure Planning team. The Release Support Officer will be responsible for supporting the team by assisting with project management tasks, providing administrative and logistical support.
The Release Support Officer will provide a wide range of experience, knowledge and skills, including, but not limited to:
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding issues, policies, and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology
- Assist the team by providing a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating meetings for Director and team members, preparing agendas, meeting documentation and other tasks to support program management delivery
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues
- Experience supporting project management tasks and assisting in production of project management documentation
- Ability to summarise key takeaways from meetings that can be translated into action
- Managing an extremely busy workload with competing priorities
- Working with Project Managers to ensure delivery of work items
- 5+ years full project officer experience
- IT Project experience
- Experience with visualisations and process mapping tools like power point and vision etc
- Good understanding and hands on experience on MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA and Confluence
- Applicant must be Australian Citizen
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856