Role: React - JS/.NET Developer
Location of work: Multiple Locations
Length of contract: 6 Months
Contract Extension: Possible
Our large Federal Government is seeking for a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of its program. The program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and bespoke web apps.
The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to build technical capability to a high standard.
This role will be responsible for:
- Undertaking software development in the following:
- Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Working closely with team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience working in a team using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Demonstrated experience in: o Technical problem solving and troubleshooting. o Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with DevOps build and release pipelines
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856