Our reputed NSW Government client is looking for a Project Manager to join them for an initial 6 months contract with a view for extension.
About the Role:
To manage a number of initiatives related to HR/HCM services. This relates to the consolidation of a number of platforms and services transition to a target SAP HR and HCM environment.
- Capture and manage all aspects of the projects to ensure the overall technical components are aligned to and directly supports the achievement of objectives and scope.
- Document technical scope, project plans, financial plans, resource requirements.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and uncertainty in a collaborative manner.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence by taking the lead and driving towards solutions.
- Engage and manage resources, including third parties to deliver agreed outcomes
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged and project deliverables are met.
- Lead project meetings and ensure actions and decisions are captured and addressed in a timely manner, and to ensure successful delivery of all key milestones and outcomes.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, timelines, and other project collateral, including the schedule, task lists, issue and risk registers.
- Continually monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness and achieve project outcomes.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years project management experience using agile methodology.
- Proven experience in planning, developing and implementing transformation projects by providing technical system solutions.
- Proven communication, negotiation and engagement skills with a wide range of stakeholders with a proven ability to influence positive outcomes.
- Ability to solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a fast-paced environment.
- A high level of personal integrity, drive and independence with the ability to prioritise and deliver outcomes whilst operating in a changing environment.
- Experience in SAP systems, Finance & HR processes (desirable).
- Experience in managing SAP Finance projects (desirable).
If interested, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856