Be part of a pivotal digital transformation program and join a large Government Department. Seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong Asset Management focus to work on the AMIS Project. An essential requirement is to be a practicing member of IPWEA asset management community, Asset Management Council or equivalent.
- Leading a project team to meet project deliverables, objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and advice to the project team in relation to data and system solutions.
- Work collaboratively and cohesively within an agile multi-disciplinary team.
- Preparing key project artefacts e.g. stakeholder management, resource management, task allocation, reporting, project board requirements, and change management plans and strategies.
- Developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitoring, managing and reporting on execution of project deliverables.
- Communicating effectively using multiple methods (verbal, written and nonverbal) and channels with stakeholders, including team and sponsors across multiple aspects of the project.
- Actively managing the current integrated project schedule ensuring appropriate change management activities are undertaken to enable a smooth transition to BAU.
- Delivering continuous improvements to the operating model, in consultation with the Project Board, Customer and Supplier.
- Anticipate risks, addressing them quickly, and help others to recognise them, especially with respect to information security.
- Encourage stakeholders to work together and support cross-agency and cross sectoral approaches to address issues and problems, especially during workshop participation.
- Consider multiple perspectives when assessing the ramifications of key issues, and problems, as well as develop solutions with long-term viability for System Standards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business owners, delivery teams, technical specialists, subject matter experts, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with the department's decision makers and delivery teams to influence thinking and design.
- Proven 7 years+ experience in successful planning and delivery of complex, $2M+, IT systems within state or local government context.
- 10 years + relevant experience in implementing asset management within infrastructure industries (utility, GOC, mining, local or state governments).
- Demonstrated high-level of experience in stakeholder management including 'c' suite with the ability to set and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Strong experience in application of IT project governance
- Demonstrated high-level of written and verbal communication skills including presenting ideas in both business and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
- Practicing member of IPWEA asset management community, Asset Management Council or equivalent (essential).
- Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) certification (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience to conduct research into products and solutions as required.
- Highly self-directed and motivated.
- Demonstrated high level of ability to work in a collaborative environment and to influence positive outcomes across a variety of team that may not be part of your formal project team.
- Experience managing risks & issues, and successfully addressing any necessary mitigation outcomes.
If you have a high-level stakeholder management, and can provide a strong strategic direction to a multi-disciplinary development team, this role may be for you. Get in touch for more information.
+ 61 468 498 377
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856