Our client is a reputable professional services firm who provide tailored IT-focused solutions to various Federal Government agencies. Due to continued growth, they are seeking multiple Project Coordinators to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Opportunity
Working at the Consultant level, you will:
- Establish ownership for project tasks, co-ordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives, support/develop project plans
- Monitor and track progress of project performance
- Identify, document and manage project risks and issues to minimise impact on projects
- Manage the pressures of changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
You are an experienced PC who is ready to hit the ground running and possesses the below:
- Ability to efficiently grasp and communicate stakeholder's requirements to team members
- Experience and competence with taking meeting minutes, and facilitating workshops
- Understanding of project budgets/costings (experience desirable)
- Experience with MS Office tools: MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel etc
- Strong report writing skills/experience (highly desirable)
Please note due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline security clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856