About the role:
- Responsible for driving the design of innovative experiences that meet NSW Government and Agency's objectives and goals.
- Deep understanding of design thinking with core strengths and experience in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
- Works closely with NSW Government partner agencies and various stakeholders to design and deliver new products and services for the people of NSW.
- Facilitate behavioural in-context and empathy driven research and participatory design/user testing sessions; manage client involvement in research.
- Improve the user experience for our customers (based on user research, heuristics and best practice); develop visually compelling frameworks to communicate opportunities to senior clients.
- Drive preparation and facilitation of large client workshops to communicate key themes from stakeholder interviews and inception workshops; work with the team to achieve alignment on key success factors.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define key aspects of a proposed user experience, it's evolution across a multi-channel digital ecosystem, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
- Develop high quality deliverables based on the needs of the customer and turn insights into products and services.
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation and organisation design (e.g. concept models).
- Develop sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients.
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Define best practices and standards related to persona development/behavioural segmentation.
- Develop user journey maps derived from personas/behavioural segments;
- Collaborate with Agile delivery teams to ensure best product outcomes for users.
Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of design thinking principals and experience working with agile methodologies.
- Portfolio of work that includes samples from all areas of service design (customer journey maps, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment and multitask
- Able to work well independently with clients, as a project lead or as an individual team member
- Degree required in design related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in user experience design or related field.
If it sounds like you, Please hit apply and submit your application ASAP.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856