- Initial 6-month contract with potential to extend
- Brisbane CBD location
- AO7/AO8 Level role
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a dedicated and strategic Procurement Tender Lead to manage the wider supply chain and procurement function, with specific focus on developing strategy across multiple categories and departments.
This is a 6-month AO7/AO8 level role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Work with various departments to understand the strategic needs with regards to procurement and tenders
- Develop a category & sourcing plans
- Develop and maintain Contracts & Procurement strategy & policies
- Lead the end-to-end development and execution of RFTs in line with government policy
- Maintain thorough records through the tendering process to ensure proper and efficient handover to Project/ Operations teams
- Highlighting any major commercial risks or issues to all relevant stakeholders and work with them to ensure the optimum solution
- Actively promote and champion the use of best practise to ensure compliance with the organisation's policies and procedures
- Coordinate activities and liaise with suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and clients to ensure effective performance and task completion
- You have proven expertise in adopting different commercial approaches to best achieve the targeted strategic outcomes.
- You're an innovative thinker with proven experience solving problems and achieving value within rigid government procurement frameworks
- You are known for your skills in setting priorities, monitoring activities, and keeping stakeholders updated and informed of issues and outcomes.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication, and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills, and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856