A newly created contract opportunity has been created, as our client are undertaking an enterprise wide transformation and look to procure several systems and services over the coming months and years. You will be strategically focused, and solutions oriented to provide accurate and timely advice and support to the organisation on all contracts and procurement related matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and in partnership with their organisations Procurement Department aligning to internal processes and procedures and building relationships
- Provide procurement advice, review, and prepare documentation, for the transformation to go to market.
- Continuously assess procurement across the transformation and the broader organisation to identify strategic opportunities to achieve financial efficiencies in service outcomes.
- Build uplift in operational capability in probity, contract management and procurement.
- Develop and implement appropriate levels of assurance across the partnered teams and other teams as required - this includes assessing contract management activities, ensuring compliance contract management plans, financial analysis of expenditure etc
You must demonstrate experience in the following:
- Solid experience with core procurement contract management and tendering requirements.
- Sound knowledge of legalisation and policies relating to procurement.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships in a business partnership capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in training, coaching and developing others to improve procurement and contract management practice.
- Experience in undertaking auditing and assurance programs.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in contract management.
- Excellent office administration, auditing and report writing skills and advanced Microsoft office skills.
- A degree or diploma in a field relevant to business management is desirable.
Please waste no time in applying for this contracting opportunity.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856