The Private Cloud VMWare Specialist will be responsible for the continued development, service onboarding and operational delivery of the Private Cloud roadmap. Supporting application consolidation, architectures and evangelising cloud transformation across NSW Health.
- Provide specialised VMWare technical expertise, guidance, and recommendations for Private Cloud services
- Provide leadership, guidance and effectively manage operational issues to ensure a high quality, reliable digital/ICT service delivery to state-wide customers within Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a highly available, secure, scalable and robust digital/ICT infrastructure and deliver common access, security, integration and collaboration services for the NSW Health Cloud Services.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of the Private Cloud to ensure reliability, availability and quality metrics are in line with NSW Health Private Cloud Services.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes, roadmaps and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
- Extensive experience in VMWare vRealise Suite Enterprise with a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Significant expertise and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and/or Microsoft Azure) equivalent to an AWS Certified solutions architect with a passion for Cloud Services and solution architecture.
- Extensive experience VRA 8.x+, specifically with leveraging VMware Cloud Assembly to develop blueprints and leveraging VMWare service broker to build a service catalogue for customers, and VRA API capabilities to allow for external orchestration of deployments
- Extensive knowledge of VMWare Cloud Foundation 3.9+
- Extensive experience of DevOps principles and practices that support best practice CI/CD and its application in delivering Infrastructure as code
- Extensive experience with NSX-T and leveraging VRNI and VRLI capabilities to establish appropriate micro-segmentation of workloads.
- In-depth and up-to date understanding and experience with MS Azure and AWS services
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key internal and external key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, evaluate proposals, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
+61 2 9263 8562
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856