- 3-month Initial Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a state government department that is now looking for a dedicated Principal Project Officer to join an exciting new project. This person will be leading and managing strategic and operational projects.
- Leading and managing the planning, delivery, and evaluation of complex projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders across government and non-government sector
- Lead all aspects of key projects including preparing business cases and project plans, developing operational guidelines, and allocating resources
- Provide advice and recommendations to the director and senior executives
- Prepare high quality written documents to inform or respond to Government requests.
- Previous experience within the health sector and leading government projects
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Applications close on Wednesday 16th of June 2021
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856