We are actively engaged with our Government Client in Brisbane who are looking for a Principal Business Analyst to commence an initial 6 months contract with further 6 months extension. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years experience as a Business Analyst in supply chain business practices, preferably with S/4HANA (ECC6 is acceptable)
The right candidate should demonstrate the following experience:
- Warehouse management processes and/or Distribution centre processes
- Gathering business requirements and mapping them into a system design
- Business process design/redesign and implementation in the areas of warehouse management and inventory management
- SAP supply chain implementations (design through to support) ? Integration of the Supply Chain into other business processes (e.g. record to report, master data governance, contract to cash, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities working with multiple stakeholders
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
The responsibilities of the Principal Business Analyst include:
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope
- Lead business process and information analysis activities to support the development of business requirements including system integration where relevant
- Understand business and system problems with the ability to rapidly undertake analysis and provide advice
- Develop business requirement specifications and other planning and design products
- Support business transition and go-live support phases
- Apply relevant analytical techniquese.g. Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), analysis and specification of technical requirements, etc.?as needed to deliver project outcomes
- Provide verbal and written reports on technical and business change and analytical aspects of the project ? Support and participate in testing cycles if requested such as system integration testing.
- Support Training lead in preparation of training materials when and if requested
- Maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholder groups, including planning and facilitation of workshops / point engagements to inform the identification and analysis of business requirements
Logical and structured decision making Knowledge of S/4HANA Extended Warehouse (EWM) module or Warehouse Management and/or supply chain experience is preferable. Experience in the Health Industry would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the role, Please send a copy of your updated resume with a covering letter
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856