Our Government leading client is looking for a Principle Business Analyst on a contract till the end of June 2022 + a possible extension! APPLY NOW!
- Develop business requirements and scope process/systems change proposals and statements to support the Department's business technologies, systems, and tools; ensure compliance with the Department's approved project management standards, methodologies, tools and/or systems
- Oversee and/or prepare thorough analysis and documentation of business processes, workflow and requirements for new systems and tools and/or changes or enhancements to existing systems and tools
- Develop and document business cases for proposed new and/or enhanced technologies, systems and tools that cross organisational boundaries, considering legal requirements, Departmental policy, and accepted best business practice
- Contribute technical and thought leadership to assist other IT Directorate teams to document business processes and procedures; participate in cross-team business process improvement processes to ensure business applications are integrated and maximise the use of existing information, infrastructure and architecture
- Prepare test plans and support documentation for systems and tools; lead planning workshops and project teams to capture and define user requirements and data / information specifications
- Contribute to planning processes to ensure time frames for development, implementation and support take account of user needs and constraints; ensure all change management issues are thoroughly researched and resolved prior to implementation
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required; provide management with status of projects and other projects related issues as required
- Draft and/or supervise the preparation of timely, succinct and reports and briefings for the role supervisor, Group Director, and other senior managers as appropriate; ensure accurate records are maintained, and that responses to correspondence are timely and consistent with Departmental protocols.
- Contribute to Systems Integration project activities including requirements gathering & creation of user stories, data analysis & testing, and data mapping & migration.
- Develops and delivers business specifications within a broad framework agreed with the role supervisor
- Exercises judgement and initiative in prioritising and resolving day-to-day issues in accordance with Departmental and IT Directorate policies, procedures, and operational guidelines
- Contributes to planning /decision-making regarding new and enhanced systems; displays high level analytical skills to document business processes and work flows accurately and clearly
- Shares accountability for the quality and accuracy of outputs, analysis, briefings, and advice provided
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856