We are currently seeking a proven PMO / Project Manager to join a class leading Multi-national company that provides cutting edge identity related security services.
Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the Delivery and Capability Lead and functionally working within a project team, the PMO role works toward ensuring compliance to methodology, Aligns projects to Benefits realisation, consolidates reporting, maintains and drives outcomes for dependencies, Issues, risks to enable informed decision making
- Supporting the Project and Support team/s through
- Consolidating and compiling project/s data and producing project status reports
- Consolidating and managing dependencies, issues and risks and driving mitigation plans, actions and resolutions
- Ensuring alignment of existing and new projects to company's methodology (QA)
- If necessary customise the delivery methodology to suit Client requirements
- "parachuting" into stressed projects with PM expertise to ensure realignment and setting up actions for recovery
- Align project outcomes to Business case and defined benefits
- Consolidating and managing "portfolio / minor" projects
- Stepping into or running Major project if/when necessary
- Managing the Project relationship with the customer, the Product teams, and the partners during the project lifecycle
Experience and Background:
- a Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering /Information technology related fields, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 - 10 years working experience that encompasses PMO and PM roles, preferably within Government (federal and/or state) Departments.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with classified information.
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects through SDLC using appropriate methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience in working under time pressure with the ability to adjust quickly to deliver.
- To operate autonomously,
- To demonstrate good communication skills to interface and build relationships (with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders)
- To demonstrate high sense of confidence in organisation's solution and activity and challenge the Customer needs.
- Experience in dealing with and working with global / international teams
Due to the nature of this position and the Clients you will support, there is a requirement to currently be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain a BASELINE level clearance and be able to progress to higher level clearances.
In addition to the clearances, candidates will undergo a separate employment suitability screening required by relevant clients.
Ability to successfully obtain these clearances and pass the suitability screening will be a condition of an ongoing employment.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856