About the Company
Our client is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never. They offer a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative.
About the role
The position is an onsite PC Technician servicing a diverse range computing equipment at a variety of customer sites.
- Provide customers with onsite Hardware break-fix reactive support for their pc products
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on Customer equipment (hardware only) working primarily on site
- Configure system hardware, software and network components when required
- Assist the customer with ongoing product training on device features and best practices during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software related issues
- Identify Customer needs and evaluate opportunities to retain and increase service levels.
- Experience in a pc environment.(PC - laptop, desktops, tablets, RPOS and workstations)
- Experience in customer service/support role
- Good general knowledge of IT hardware technical standards and technical trouble shooting processes.
- Hardware troubleshooting experience/knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Hardware repair experience
- High level of windows troubleshooting experience (Win7, Win8, Win 10, Win10 mobile)
- Full clean Australian driver's license
You must have experience in diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of commercial notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations with a history of complete strip down and reassembly of these devices.
Excellent record keeping skills and experience in customer facing environments with quality communication skills is required.
What's in it for you?
- Rolling contract
- Opportunity to further your career with a leading global IT Enterprise
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856