Our client is a world's leading payment solutions company that serves a wide range of sectors including some of the leading airports, parking operators, shopping centres and local government organisations. Growing rapidly, they now have a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis on an initial 6-month contract.
Joining their office in Adelaide CBD, you will work side by side with the teams and will be responsible for the facilities, office and health & safety management. They are looking for someone who can become the go-to person in the office and is always eager to give the team a helping hand.
Main responsibilities include:
- Reception duties.
- Acting as primary liaison between the company, teams, and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Managing the stock and purchase of office materials including stationary, office supplies, equipment and First Aid items.
- Organising and administering contracts for office services including cleaning contracts.
- Diary management and coordination of meetings and events.
- General office duties such as maintaining the kitchen, meeting rooms and production rooms, supplies, recycling and office equipment.
- Organising mail, scanning and filing.
- Organising the Fire Wardens and First Aiders.
- Ensuring Health and Safety practices are followed.
- General hazards review.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- An understanding of business operation and best practices.
- A logical, organised and practical approach to work.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- A friendly, positive and professional customer-focused attitude.
If you are an Office Administrator looking for a great office and a team that values each other then, this opportunity could be the perfect fit. Get in touch today!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856