One of our esteemed IT clients is looking for a Technical Engineer - Server & Network. Someone who is very strong with both Windows Server and Network Administration/Engineering.
This is a permanent role based at St. Leonards on annual salary.
Our client encourages and believes in career and skills development and provides ample opportunities for their employees to upskill and gain industry certifications.
The purpose of this multi-faceted role is to provide engineering services to clients in Australia and New Zealand. Our client has SaaS and PaaS infrastructure including customer on boarding, service provision and management.
You will be support clients across corporate and government organisations with extensive IT&T environments. Your engineering skills will be utilised in a range of infrastructure, networking, voice and back office application environments.
- Provisioning and on boarding
- System upgrades and patching
- Platforms service and API management
- Deployment of test, development and production environments
- Customer engagement with project managers, network, voice and system engineers
- As built documentation
- Issue management
- Maintain ownership of the incident and if required vendor escalation process
- Implementation of resolution and testing with customer
- Document issues and resolutions in our client's knowledge base
- Acknowledge and respond to meeting service level agreements
Qualification and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in IT or other Technology related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in a hand on service engineering role
- Previous experience working in an ITIL environment
- Industry certifications ie. MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, and Microsoft Certification in Windows Server 2012 SS: MCP or MCSA Windows server 2012 R2
- Demonstrated understanding of standard mail protocols, including SMTP& POP.
- Experience in Microsoft server, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, HyperV and VMWare environments (Install, support and administer)
- Experience in hosted platforms and services such as Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services/Office 365
- Sound knowledge of and hands on experience with I.T networks, ipv4/ipv6, switching & routing, Wi-Fi & Firewall
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Security/hardening & Windows Group Policies
- Previous experience with XML standards/schemas and SOAP/Web services (desirable)
If you have the required experience and are looking for a challenging role please click on APPLY NOW!
**Please note only shortlisted candidates and those who are available locally with full Australian working rights will be contacted and considered for the role.**
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 2 9249 8028
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856