Manual Test Lead
Contract duration: 12 months
Extension Term: 12 months
Number of Extensions: 2
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain Baseline
Location of work: ACT
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Utilising expert level knowledge of best testing practices to uplift capability maturity.
- Developing manual test templates and artefacts for use in project documentation and reporting.
- Ensuring adequate test coverage including manual exploratory testing.
- Conducting defect management, including defect tracking, issue resolution, and signoffs.
- Creating and presenting test reports to stakeholders.
- Be responsive, flexible, and work collaboratively as part of an agile team.
- Training and mentoring junior testers through regular quality reviews and constructive feedback on industry best practices.
- Create and maintain test frameworks and strategies.
- Sharing outcomes, knowledge and experience with other test analysts in the section.
- Act as technical escalation point.
- Provide technical support in the development of test deliverables.
- Assisting project teams towards achieving testing objectives that align with departmental, divisional, and sectional priorities, employing both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
Skills and experience:
- Manual Test Lead with minimum 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Uplifting the capability of testing practices in large Department's or organisations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- ISTQB qualification.
- Experience in automation and performance testing.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new position.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856