Newly created and exciting opportunity for a business focused strategic leader, who has service management design experience, and expertise in target operating models; ensuring BAU capabilities post transformation.
This health insurance organisation seeks a Design and Strategy Manager to implement, design and manage the strategy framework and continuous improvement.
They are a well-known not-for-profit organisation that play a vital role in our community. They pride themselves on their excellent service to members, who are considered family. As an Employer of Choice, the organisation fosters a high-performance culture and you can expect to work within a motivated, engaged and pragmatic team.
With a large technology transformation underway, this critical role has been created to ensure business as usual activities run smoothly and the organisation continues to deliver its services to the high standard it is known for.
To be considered for an interview you will demonstrate your capabilities in the following:
- Successfully developed and implemented new technology strategy and design frameworks that align to business objectives
- A number of years' experience within a health or financial services organisation, or similar regulated organisation; and prior experience working with regulators and internal and external auditors
- Proven experience in developing and managing a technology budget
- Experience in creating strategic technology roadmaps, ensuring target operating models, and service management from solutions delivery for BAU
- Outstanding experience in vendor management; and preferably in a heavily outsourced environment
- Experience in managing Solutions and Enterprise Architects
- Experience in TOGAF and ITIL principals is advantageous, along with certification nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in setting up and building policies and governance frameworks
- Strong business acumen, with ability to drive technical solutions that support business outcomes
- A natural leader with strong business engagement skills
- Strategic focused, and ability to manage design and roadmaps to meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- A passion for continuous improvement
What's in it for you?
The organisation offers flexible working, along with a family-focussed culture. You will have access to many health and wellbeing services along with beautiful offices in Melbourne (yet working remotely to start with). They pride themselves on offering a true work:life balance culture and living up to their values.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now, or contact Kate on 03 9604 4230 for more information.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4230
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).