Our Government Agency client are on the hunt for a proactive Salesforce Administrator to join their Canberra team. This long-term contract opportunity will see you work on a major program of work, making a difference within the lives of Australians.
About the opportunity...
You will gain exposure and experience in various integrated systems as part of providing comprehensive support for the overall service. Main duties will include:
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the organisations complex business processes and associated business rules
- Work out of a Level 2 support queue, investigating, triaging and resolving tickets and support requests raised by users
- Assist the team with administrative functions including access and authorisation provisioning, maintaining user roles, monitoring application metrics, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Perform debugging and interrogation of logs to investigate issues
- Utilise various tools and applications to assist with troubleshooting, including integration and monitoring platforms where required (Mulesoft and Splunk)
- Work closely with the Level 3 support team, to facilitate the development, deployment, and testing of fixes and minor changes to resolve tickets
- Assist the team with data gathering, data analysis and reporting requirements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and configuration
- Provide guidance and develop materials for the Level 1 Service Desk team
This opportunity is a blend of working on-site/remotely and is open to Australian Permanent Residents and Visa Holders.
You hold prior experience having worked within an application support or IT service desk role. As well as...
- Salesforce product knowledge and a strong understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Strong problem solving, trouble-shooting and communication skills
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856