Our Leading Government client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Junior Cyber Security Analyst. 9 months contract with possible extension. APPLY NOW!!
Key duties of a Cyber Security Analyst
- Support and continually improve security compliance with the Audit Office's Information Security Management System (ISMS) and support regular testing of security controls in place to meet business objectives.
- Daily review of automated alerts and other sources of intelligence, with the intent to actively hunt for and defend against threats to the infrastructure, data and security of the Audit Office.
- Determining real incidents from false positives or escalating unclear indicators.
- Promptly handling identified incidents, including collection of appropriate evidence, clearly presenting findings and recommending courses of action.
- Assist the Information Security Architect in improving cyber security awareness across the Audit Office, including the delivery of training.
- Contribute to the development of a range of Security Standard Operating Procedures for responding to common incidents.
- Work collaboratively with the operations and delivery teams to support them in understanding and responding to security requirements and threats.
- Ensuring information related to security incidents is stored securely and in line with the Audit Office's record keeping requirements.
Candidates must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Security Suite of products.
- Strong understanding of security concepts, including Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Single Sign On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Certificate-based authentication.
- Experience with security technologies, including Firewalls, web filtering, NAC, IDS/ IPS, SSO, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management.
- Awareness of MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Demonstrable understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats.
- Australian working rights (preference for Australian citizen or permanent resident).
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856