We are currently looking for Multiple Java/AWS Developers to work for a Major Large Federal Government client of ours.
Location of work:
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract:
12 months with 12 month extension options
Baseline Security Clearance
The successful candidate is required to provide the following deliverables:
- Working with continuous integration tools Jenkins/Azure DevOps, Sonar cube, Junit and Mockito;
- Collaborating with other team members to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy enterprise software, in accordance with software development standards;
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, estimates and team plans;
- Working under SAFe/Scrum framework adhering to scrum theory, practice and guidelines and contributing to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices; Providing coding, unit testing and maintaining complex Java Script applications and components;
- Delivering technical solutions using practices supported by department's ICT system design and development practices and tools;
- Undertaking detailed solution design in consultation with the lead architects;
- Working with collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence;
- Developing and designing software components;
- Developing CI/CD pipelines.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables:
- Documentation of system products technical design and systems operation; Deployment plans, work flows, events and sequence diagrams;
- Records of troubleshooting, production issues and incidents
The candidate will be assessed against the following selection criteria:
- Knowledge and experience in JEE applications using TDD in an agile workforce facilitating CICD delivery
- Knowledge and experience in continuous integration tools Jenkins/Azure DevOps, Sonar cube, Junit, Mockito or similar
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8, WAS 9, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, Restful API, and DB2
- Knowledge and experience in SoapUI, MQ, Postman, Toad, SQL Developer or similar
- Knowledge and experience in using dev IDE like IntelliJ/Ecplise, familiar with GIT and Buildforge or similar
These are long term opportunities offering very competive rates so if you meet the above criteria please apply now for an immediate discussion!
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856