Our Federal Government client has an exciting opportunity available for a ITIL Service Delivery Manager.
- Canberra Location
- NV1 Security Clearance Required
- 2 x 12 months - Long contract opportunity
Purpose of the Role:
The ITIL Service Delivery Manager will:
- Take ownership and deliver continuous improvements and maturity levels to APO's service delivery processes, in particular Change, Release and Transition Management;
- Co-ordinate the resolution of Major Incidents
- Provide documented procedures and guidelines for ITIL services, including change management, release planning and transition into operations;
- Provide expert advice to mature service delivery processes so that a pro-active and well-defined processes can be achieved;
- Establish a strong and close working relationship with project managers and ICT Front Door;
- Co-ordinate a Forward Schedule of Change and Release Calendar;
- Co-ordinate communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Assess the business impacts of changes, including the impacts of proposed schedule on Business Operations by managing the change approvals;
- Chair the Change Advisory Board and other meetings, as required;
- Report to the relevant Boards and stakeholders where potential conflicts arise, or where risks may become intolerable;
- Develop and deliver regular performance reporting for ITIL processes;
- Ensure deployed releases meet client expectations, service validation and testing completed to standards Candidates should have:
Candidates should have:
- Extensive experience as an ITIL Service Delivery manager with a focus on Change and Release management, in a Production or Service Delivery organisation;
- Experience or knowledge of transition of changes and/or projects using Agile Methodologies;
- Ability to engage with business representatives and communicate with all levels of stakeholders;
- Proven track-record of delivering process improvements in line with industry best practice;
- ITIL V3/4 Release, Control & Validation Certificate.
- Demonstrated relevant skills, experience and qualifications to provide the services.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856