- Renowed global technology company
- Initial 6-month contract with opportunity for extension
- South East Location - Preferred 5-days on site, however flexibility offered as needed
We're seeking a dedicated IT Support Analyst to join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our technology infrastructure. As an IT Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues, contribute to enhancing our IT processes, and provide vital assistance to our end users.
- Efficiently respond to and triage incoming tickets, ensuring timely and effective support.
- Resolve tickets based on established Knowledge Base articles and Standard Work guidelines.
- Escalate complex issues following defined protocols.
- Facilitate the procurement of standard IT equipment through established procedures.
- Provide installation, default configuration, and basic support for standard hardware and software, including laptops, desktops, printers, and company applications.
- Offer basic support for company mobile devices.
- Manage Users and Groups in Active Directory.
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding tasks for users.
- Perform basic network troubleshooting to ensure seamless connectivity.
- Contribute to network security and compliance efforts based on established protocols.
- Create, review, and update knowledge base articles to enhance internal resources.
- Deliver basic end user training when required.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and professionalism.
- Experience in a similar IT support role.
- Proficiency in IT hardware troubleshooting, including desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Power User level expertise in MS Windows and MS Office, including M365.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent command of the English language; additional languages are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Solid problem-solving abilities and a proactive attitude.
- Self-motivated, positive, and dedicated team player.
If you're ready to contribute your technical prowess and customer-centric approach to our dynamic team, we invite you to apply for the position of IT Support Analyst today!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856