This renowned IT services provider is committed to their client-centric approach across Private, State and Federal agencies. Their consistent delivery of innovative technology sets them apart as they endeavour to deliver change and key systems with excellence. Having achieved significant growth within their client base, they now have an opportunity for a Service Support Technician to join the team dedicated to providing solutions within Federal Defence.
Part of the computational Research Networks and Trials Systems team you will provide Technical IT Support across the Department. You will develop an understanding of the research requirements which will involve the day to day handling of research data and also the development and maintenance of new and emerging research systems. Key areas of your role will also include:
- Offering technical (1st and 2nd level) IT support via telephone, email, walk-ins, and remote assistance.
- Handling, triaging, and troubleshooting faults and service requests, ensuring prompt resolution.
- Managing and monitoring team responses for assigned job queues.
To be successful in this role you will have knowledge or experience in several of the following:
- Proven experience in a technical support environment, including fault investigation and resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in desktop and infrastructure support roles especially in operations.
- Experience in Service Desk and customer support over the phone, walk-in and remotely
- Proficiency in desktop support, server support, hardware, network, and software installation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with virtualization, VMware, and similar technologies.
- Essential O365 experience due to the nature of the environment.
- Background in supporting customers over the phone in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong customer service, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must be Australian citizens and maintain an active Australian Federal Government Security Clearance.
This is a unique opportunity to join a supportive team focused on collaboration and prioritising your career aspirations. You'll have the chance to refine and develop your skills while working on some of the world's most exciting and complex projects. If this role interests you or if you'd like a confidential discussion about your career, please click the Apply Now button.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856