This large government agency is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Support Officer, Level 3 to join their dynamic team for a 6 month contract role. To be considered for this role you need to have an extensive specine in Intune and O365.
You Also need to:
- Actively participate in a responsive and effective incident and problem resolution service that will minimise disruptions and meet agreed performance targets for CITEC's desktop environment including peripheral devices.
- Maintain high levels of professional communication with clients and management regarding desktop service requirements to ensure the provisioning of a timely, cost effective and efficient service to CITEC.
- Follow established processes on incident management and escalations through the Service Management request/incident management application (ServiceNow)
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of strategies for the provision of client valued, integrated and effective technology services
- Provide a high level of customer service in the technical support of both hardware and software to solve problems reported through the CITEC Service Desk and provide necessary feedback to clients during problem solving
- Actively participate in a working environment in which high quality services are delivered to clients through fostering adherence to the quality system documentation, continually seeking improvements in the way in which work is undertaken and aligning with recognised leading IT practices such as ITIL
- Work cooperatively with both first level (Service Centre) and third level (Microsoft Support Services) support teams to continually improve the value of desktop support services to CITEC through the provision of appropriate, efficient and effective product and services.
- Ensure CITEC change management and desktop governance processes are followed to maintain a manageable and available desktop environment.
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you;
- Demonstrate technical expertise in the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of personal computers, peripheral devices and local area networks, their respective operating systems, PC software products (such as Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.) together with demonstrated diagnostic and problem resolution skills.
- Solve problems, make decisions, initiate new ideas and creative alternatives to achieve organisational goals.
- Utilise your highly developed and demonstrated negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills and experience suited to dealing with a range of internal and external clients and stakeholders in an information technology environment.
If you are interested, Please click on the link or email me a copy of your updated resume.