About our Client:
An award winning team of Offensive Security experts with a raft of certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, and CREST. Also an ISO27001 certified company which means we follow global best practices to ensure we are managing information security risks effectively.
Strong partnerships with many leading vendors and have strong managed services capabilities having launched unique ASD Essential 8 as a Service offering as well as our 24x7 Security Operations Centre (SOC) into the Australian market.
About the Role:
As part of this role, you will be expected to support the national Security Sales team by providing assistance with administrative tasks related to clients that we work with. This includes activities such as working with distributors and vendors to source/refresh product quotes, creating quotations and proposals, maintaining CRM hygiene, keeping pipeline up to date, tracking vendor certifications, deal-registrations and assisting with operational tasks that the sales team would need help with from time to time.
- Previous sales administrative support experience in a similar role is not mandatory but highly desirable.
- be self-motivated, passionate and responsive to client and internal requirements as needed.
- additional experience in booking meetings/appointments with ASX listed companies, private businesses and government organisations would be a nice to have.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not required.
The role offers newcomers to the cyber security industry a chance to get acquainted with Cyber Security vendors, solutions and services with a view into moving into an Insides Sales/BDM and subsequently Sales Account Management role into the future.
Training on different areas pertaining to the role will be provided on the job. Whilst you will enjoy the teamwork environment, you will also relish the opportunity to work autonomously to achieve results.
If you would like to be part of this amazing journey and achieve your goals, please apply for this important role!
- Great environment, with excellent benefits e.g. regular staff events and flexible working
- Growing, award winning company
- Company culture that fosters learning and development
- Career progression into an Inside Sales/BDM role
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856