As a Project Manager you will lead and manage a multi-disciplinary project team to effectively deliver the implementation of the IWFM enterprise electronic rostering solution for predominantly nurses and midwives across multiple Queensland Health sites divided into local project tranches. The role will drive program outcomes through effective people management, high level stakeholder engagement and support for end users to ensure effective implementation. 2.2 Role Specific Duties The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the Queensland public service values, to which Queensland Health is aligned.
Within that context, the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage the successful delivery of ICT enabled business change in line with Queensland Health project management methodologies.
- Provide leadership and assume responsibility for the implementation of tranche specific project plans.
- Implement and manage appropriate IWFM Project governance, investment and project management which is aligned with the Department's PMO framework.
- Work collaboratively with internal IWFM stakeholders, such as Change Management Specialists and solution specialists, to ensure local change and engagement activities and solution requirements are facilitated in accordance with IWFM methodology and approach.
- Develop local project plans and apply appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Proactively monitor, control and report on local implementation trends and performance against project plans, deliverables and schedules.
- Manage the project including resources within program tolerances.
- Work collaboratively to initiate, influence and maintain relationships with both key internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Seek continual improvement through lessons learned feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Represent the project at senior levels and establish and sustain mutually productive partnerships with vendors and stakeholders at both local and statewide levels. Request for Offer: CES21-0027 - SPECIFICATION FOR ICT CONTRACTOR RESOURCES Page 4
- Manage risks and issues identification, assessment and mitigation activities by ensuring risks and issues are documented, reviewed and escalated as appropriate.
- Inspire team members by investing time in building positive and productive relationships, setting clear objectives and providing professional leadership, guidance and support.
- Actively manage a working environment supporting quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, and ethical behaviour.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
Organisational Duties as follows:
- Contribute to the effective management of the Division by adhering to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review etc).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, antidiscrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of Queensland Health is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards; in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity. 2.3 'Ideal candidate' description Section 2.6 lists the criteria that will be applied to assess candidate suitability. As a more general guide, vendors are encouraged to consider the following in their own pre-assessment of which candidates to submit for consideration:
An 'ideal candidate' would be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- A qualification/certification in Project Management with a recognised professional body
- Strong background (minimum 3 years) in successfully managing and delivering large and complex ICT-enabled business change management projects with suitable relevance to this program .
- Well-developed leadership and team management skills to build and sustain high profile multi-disciplinary project teams to achieve high quality project outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage influence and connect with others and build positive productive working relationships, often remotely.
- Expertise in applying project management methodologies, and providing advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques and tools. Vendors are encouraged to consider the above requirement
+ 61 468 498 377
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856