- QLD Government Agency
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government Agency that is now looking for a dedicated Grant Assessor to join their organisation.
- Assessment of application against program Guidelines. This includes consultation with departmental stakeholders with industry sector or other expertise. Some limited on line research may also be required e.g. to better understand the proposed project or the business.
- Liaison with case manager. The case manager is the department's point of contact for the grant applicant. The case manager will seek any further information required from the applicant.
- Draft assessment report - template and guidance provided.
- Consult and collaborate with key stakeholders to obtain expert advice and feedback.
- Previous experience with research and Analysis projects
- Previous grant assessment experience and/or industry development experience
- High level skills in conceptual and systems thinking on the successful application of innovative approaches.
- Working with others - collaboration / consultation across departmental stakeholders and within the program team is critical to success
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856