Resourcer required to support a busy and high performing desk.
Experis has an enviable position as Australia's most reputable ICT recruitment agency. Experis averages more than 3.5K placements per year, globally, with more than 2K contractors on assignment at over 400 client sites. This generates over $250M for the ManpowerGroup, a $20B company.
Joining Experis means joining a consultancy that values its employees and rewards them accordingly. We have regular high performer dinners and awards, a value recognition program and more.
Your role within this practice will be to support the Account Manager of your assigned territory by:
- Developing knowledge of key ICT skill sets and a corresponding list of appropriate candidates
- Sourcing highly sought after, hard to find candidates through various methods
- Assisting the Account Manager in managing candidates through comprehensive recruitment processes
In order to be considered for this highly lucrative role you should have:
- An excellent can-do attitude
- Preferably some form of sales/retail experience
- An ability to quickly grasp an understanding of public sector recruitment processes
You will be joining a busy, high-energy office of Junior, Senior and Principal Consultants who:
- Have a mature, positive and pragmatic approach to business
- Bring high levels of energy and drive to your professional life
- Are highly diligent, ethical, reliable and accountable
- Have strong commercial acumen and sales instincts
What's In It For You?
We'll reward you with:
- Excellent salary & benefits
- An industry-leading bonus scheme that is uncapped
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Employee referral program
- Free access to expert and confidential advice, counselling and support
- Opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced and proven Senior Account Manager
If you are interested in joining a well-respected, highly profitable consultancy who offer true career prospects please call the Regional Manager Tanya Calder to discuss further on 0438 623 569 or apply below.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856