Leading Government Client is looking for Full Stack Developer (.Net/Vue.js), Initial Contract for 6 months with potential extension. Attractive Pay Rates!!! APPLY NOW!!
To be suitable you must have(but not limited to):
- Excellent communication skills
- Build a .NET 6 Web API, .NET applications
- Front end web application development using Vue.js, Vuetify, Vuerouter
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL server
- Demonstrate innovationContribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Balance competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining and gaining expertise quickly in rapidly changing technologies.
- Working in an agile environment on multiple projects
If you are interested in the new opportunity APPLY NOW!!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856